Friday, August 27, 2010

a bridal shower and a rain storm! part 2

Last we left off, I showed you some of the food labels, named in alliteration. I had cheaply acquired wonderful apothecary jars for a sweet buffet of some sort, so in-line with the orange and yellow theme, we had a jello buffet!

From christina lee photography


Luckily, at my local supermarket I found fun jello flavors like Pineapple and Peach. If I had more time, I would've made some lychee and Mango ones. That will be for another post :)

Now what's a bridal shower without gifts for the attendees! To go along with out theme, I printed labels for the gift bags that said "thanks for attending" and labels with a website for guests to upload their pictures for the bride to be. Also to make things easier for the bride when she sits down to thank the guests, i had each guest address an envelope for their thank you cards to be mailed to them.

From christina lee photography

From christina lee photography

From christina lee photography

We found a great sale at Bath and Body Works of mini-hand sanitizers in the lovely lemon scent and another great spring sale at Crate & Barrel of orange flower candles to go with the spring and fun theme!

Stay tuned for part 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment